Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Caterpillars and apathy

new embroidery available on fivetrees (except the blue pillar. . . he sold at Renegade)




this little 'pilllar sold in the first few hours of Renegade. A super nice lady handed it to me with a look of glee after looking at it for only a minute or two. Sincerely, that's the best kind of compliment--that brief look, grab and out thrust of the arm accompanied by giant smile that says, "oh my gosh, yes please, sell this to me." Thank you, stranger. You made my day.

2 comments:

StephKThomas said...

Hi!!!! I am your random shopper that you referenced in your blog! :) I am doing my Christmas shopping and started by going through my favorite things from Renegade so of course I checked your link from the Renegade site out. I am so happy that I had a small part in brightening your day. Mr. Caterpillar is happily moved in. I see him everyday hanging right next to my medicine cabinet. :) I hope you had a great show and are enjoying the holiday season!
Stephanie

Amy E Stewart said...

I wanted to comment on your site to say Thank you properly. I'm so glad you're enjoying Mr. Caterpillar. And you especially cheered me, because Renegade wasn't great this year. I mean, no complaints about the fair at all, but I threw out my back and was in hospital all of Sunday, so I didn't get to check out everyone else's super cool stuff or have that second day of sales. So, your obvious delight with the pillar, was just what I needed!