Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bad Blogger! Bad!

I have fallen woefully behind here. But it's been so busy. Thanksgiving in Cleveland and Amy's little sweatshop kicked into high gear for Renegade (which I was only physically able to do one day of. . . so a bust after all that work, but that story to come in later posts as I get caught up).

But first Cleveland! Which is so much fun every year--Turkey Day with Dan's people, hanging out with Susan and Tony and Karen and the Brother's Phillips. Dan is a twin and that's especially fun. No one tickles Dan quite like his brother Scott does. They have a slightly different funny than the rest of the world.

But here were some of the sites.

The Westside Market. I make everyone go every year. Eventually, folks are gonna say no and I will have to go alone, but I desperately want one of these in Chicago. A huge market filled with independent meat and bread and cheese and chocolate and crepe, and tea and coffee and herb vendors. It's open a few days a week and all of the food looks 100% better than what's available in the grocery store. If we had one of these in Chicago, I wouldn't shop for meet anywhere else.

Plus the building is unbelievably beautiful.


No comments: