Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All of the Other Days of Vacation So Far

Not really. But I have a new niece--since June. Yesterday in a court house in Ohio, she officially became a Stewart--her SS# and last name changed and she's ours forever and ever and ever. Apparently, after the judge gave my brother and sister-in-law a brief lecture on parenting, he turned to Morgan and said he had just one question for her. . . how have the last six months been? And she actually giggled in response! Really. Shut Up! So Cute!

Happy to say, that though Dan and I live far far away and haven't seen her since August, she liked us quite a bit and was nothing but happy and giggly in our company. We will be spoiling her rotten. . . even from afar. And every time I go home to visit, I believe it will continue to be a three way death match between me, grandma and great grandma to see who gets to hold her the most.

The perfect baby--see for yourself:


already a connoisseur of fine baby toys


uncle Dan got that baby good!

No comments: