Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rain rain go away. . .

Gee whitakers. . . I'm trying to keep a positive outlook. I'm not at work. I'm with family and relaxing. But I want to swim and go for crazy long walks and spend tons of time outside in the sun. I thought my hair might bleach out a little. I thought I might get a little tan.

But the rain just won't quit.

I want a whole day of hot and sun, durn it!

Until then, here are the pics that I could eke out yesterday and today. . .



Please somebody, tell me what this is. If no one has an answer, I'm going to assume this is an underwater mailbox that was swept to shore.


Got a short respite from the rain. Took a walk, then sat on the beach for a while and read. This little green hoppy frog jumped right on to my foot. A huge beach, almost no one on it, and this little Einstein manages to jump on a person. He's lucky I wasn't a seagull.

1 comment:

kristen tracy said...

We're all lucky you aren't a seagull.