Monday, September 27, 2010

Really?

Maybe the title of this post really ought to be "WTF?" because both discoveries surprised me to that point. . .

This is a sign I saw for a pizza joint in Raleigh as we were driving through on our way to meet Scott:


No way the only thing that's getting baked in this place is pizzas.

And in the Food Lion out here on the island, I saw this not-so-tempting wine option. Please note that on a shelf of wine, there are two bottles that contain an opaque mid-brown colored liquid. What could it be?



Holy cow. Chocovino.

Beware Chicagoans, I may have to buy a bottle of this frightfest and then you all might have to try it. How can I let this horror just slip through my fingers? And how bad most the original wine have been for the makers to want to forever suspend chocolate in the wine?

No comments: