Sunday, March 28, 2010

Zapruder Point, Monologue Bombs, Nathan Blake Lynn

The Dan (Zapruder Point) and his twin brother Scott (aka the Monologue Bombs) played Uncommon Grounds with Nathan Blake Lynn a few weekends ago and I said nothing. . . Because I am a bad wife. And maybe a bad friend, because if you didn't go, you really missed out. It was a great night.

Nathan was up first and played country music that was filled with humor and charm. If Johnny Cash was still alive and still had a variety show on air, Nathan would be invited to perform. . . or if we figure out time travel, Nathan could surely slip back in time and sneak on the show. In his 3-piece tan corduroy suit and his gentle=y funny patter between amazing songs, he would fit right in there.

Dan has a new guitar--a jazz master. This was his first show taking it out for a spin. And I sadly didn't get a good shot of the two of them together.

Here's Dan and Scott singing Dan's "Johnny Without June." I'm hoping Dan will help me to post Dan, Scott and Nathan combining to sing Cash's "I Still Miss Someone" a little later.

No comments: