Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mincing Mockingbird

Mincing Mockingbird on Etsy is awesome. Everyone knows it. Completely beautiful prints of paintings of birds that sell very well. . . but for my money, it's the titles. The unbelievably awesome titles for what could amount to, for lots of people, nature paintings.

Check out the paintings below with attendant titles. Brilliant (in the cool British slang-y meaning of that word).
The Prodigal Son Returns, Bearing Gifts Of Vengence - 8 x 10 ART PRINT

The Prodigal Son Returns, Bearing Gifts of Vengeance



I Have Seen The Interiors Of Cloud Formations That Make Your Cathedrals Look Like Wal-Marts - 8 x 10 ART PRINT

I have Seen The Interiors of Cloud Formations That Make Your Cathedrals Look Like Wal-Marts


My Ability To See Into The Future Is Contingent On My Getting A Balanced Breakfast - 8 x 10 ART PRINT

My Ability To See Into The Future Is Contingent on My Getting A Balanced Breakfast


I admit it. I'm a little jealous.

1 comment:

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

What a gifted artist and crafty writer!