Sunday, March 1, 2009

Politics and ringcatchers



Every Sunday morning, I spend the whole morning making things and listening to all of the political shows--Meet the Press (blurg/Gregory. . . I miss Russert!!!!), This Week, Face the Nation (though we can't get CBS's digital signal, so not for much longer), and sometimes just to hear a whole heap of crazy, I will listen to the wingnut panel on Fox's morning show.

This is like my version of church (though few church goers probably talk back to their reverends the way I snipe at the TV). I hate missing it. And the husband is very generous in his understanding of this. Sometimes he joins me and works on computery-things while watching/listening. Sometimes he close the door between the two halves of the house and wants nothing to do with it. I respect both approaches and am eternally grateful that he doesn't try to talk me into brunch or something during the shows.

This morning I am going to make ringcatchers with Rahm Emmanuel.

No comments: