Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Come on, Spring!

Windy and blustery today in Chicago.  Enough already!  I am ready to ditch my coats.  I want to eat dinner outside and have a 3/4 sleeve cardigan be enough of a layer to be comfortable.  I want to stop having to wear socks and closed toe shoes. (As I write this, I'm realizing much of my anxiousness for Spring is attire-related.  How weird.)

So, for the meantime, I'm relying heavily on the Internet for Spring excitement.  Finding cute spring-inspired things, browsing online seed catalogs (the best!) and checking out other towns' weather--Savannah, Raleigh, Tempe, or any old place that has better, warmer news than Chicago does currently.

Tonight, I found these little guys.  Even all of this cold weather can't impeach the unbearadorableness of these boys from missyandme's etsy shop.  Harry and Phillip.  Named for the princes perhaps?  There story doesn't bear that out, but I'm imagining their cheepings with a British lilt anyway.

Harry and Philip - Felted Penguin Pals

The real kicker?  Look at their adorable back parts!
Harry and Philip - Felted Penguin Pals

No comments: