Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Snow Snow

My office is under construction at work. So, half of my co-workers and I have moved down the street temporarily. I think people were a little worried that it would disgruntle us movers, but how could it, when this is what we see each morning while waiting for the elevator?


(although, hey, Mr. Smoke Detector in picture 2, what's up with messing up a perfectly gorgeous ceiling? centrally placed in a medallion or no, you couldn't wear your bronze suit to fit in better?)

And during the snow storm yesterday, this was the view from my buddy's office window.
Unbelievably beautiful.

And when there's no snow storm, an unobstructed view out to the place where water meets sky, fading into the horizon's blue blue, airplane contrails interlaced above the frozen surface of Lake Michigan.

All in all, I think we're doin' okay.

No comments: