Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Manifest!


Columbia College Chicago has released the new print pieces announcing this year's Manifest (an arts festival that showcases all of their graduating seniors and grads, chock full of theater, music and dance performances, film screenings, performance art, gallery exhibits. . . essentially all things awesome) and I love them. Illustrations done by one of their students that looks to me like what might happen if Gorey and Miro teamed up to make art together. Her name is Rachal Duggan and I'm planning on becoming a fan of her work.

1 comment:

Amy E Stewart said...

weird to post a comment on my own blog, but I met Rachal Duggan today and she couldn't be nicer. If I hadn't been a fan before, she would have sealed the deal today. And Rachal, I will get you a 3-D version of your little ladies before Manifest!