Tuesday, August 2, 2011

dream home

Part of my rehab is taking long walks to realign my back muscles and strengthen my whole mid section. So every day (nearly), I go for a long walk in the neighborhood. About four days ago, my walk took me past what I think might just be my dream home.



It's in Oak Park directly across the street from a park containing a man-made sledding hill. It's south facing on a corner. And because of the way the house is positioned in the lot, it has two good sized yards on either side of the house. Which would undoubtedly mean one yard for dog, kid, friends, bbqing and one whole yard for a massive vegetable/cut flower garden.

It's only a dream, though, so I started taking dreamy pictures. . .


It's only two drawbacks are that it's undoubtedly out of our price range. . . and it's not for sale. Otherwise, it's perfect.

No comments: