Sunday, July 18, 2010

What Am I Doing?

My blogging has slowed waaaaay down. I think my day job has started to infringe on the rest of my life. Staring down the barrel of 45-50 print projects that have Sept. 1 deadlines has a way of making one want to spend what little time one does have away from work not worrying about writing. . . or maybe not worrying about anything outside of a bit of terrible reality television.

Nevertheless, I have been having a pretty lovely summer.

Still making lovely little animals. Still spending time out in the world with my handsome husband. We've seen a few outdoor concerts. We've eaten a number of lovely meals that did not come from my kitchen. We've been regulars at the farmer's market. We've gone to a few parties.

And while work is hard, it's still fun. I don't want it to go away. I just want it to shrink back to its appropriate size.

No comments: