Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nice Things on Nice Walls

"Nice Things on Nice Walls" is a three-artist show currently on view at Columbia College Chicago in the Hokin Gallery of their 623 S. Wabash Building .  I believe the artists are a mix of current students and alumni and it's on view until this coming Friday, July 20th.

And because I went to see the show initially with my friend Jill (I've been back twice).  She is the owner of the Clodfelt elderly couple and I am the proud owner of the photo of children BFFs.

 

It's a show filled with talent. . . and my favorite?  A sense of humor.

A few pieces by Don't Fret


Eric Lundquist

 

Pete Clodfelter




And because I went to see the show initially with my friend Jill (I've been back twice).  She is the owner of the Clodfelt elderly couple and I am the proud owner of the photo of children BFFs.

No comments: