Sunday, March 20, 2011

Organizing

I've been sick for days and days. The longest I've been sick for a while--and between napping and napping and napping, I kept waking worried about work or thinking about projects I wanted to start.

So, yesterday, as the illness was beginning to relent, I whipped together a needle case for all of the my double-pointed knitting needles. My aunt gave me a needle holder years ago, which I love and use all of the time, but it officially doesn't have enough space for both single and double points.

So, here's the new concoction:


Neatly bundled up. . . but rolled out to total width, it's about 42 inches long. That's more space than I really need for knitting needles, but my collection seems to keep growing.


Not a very difficult project and I still had to take breaks throughout the day to nap between steps. Being sick is so strange. But having a new needle case is lovely. . .

No comments: