Monday, June 7, 2010

A Few New Projects

mitts. mitts. mitts. mitts. mitts. mitts. mitts. mitts. mitts. mitts. mitts.

I have a million pairs of fingerless mitts that I have made for myself. I chill easily and so I even wear them around the house in the winter. And they're fun to make--short projects that let me try out new knitting techniques and patterns and textures.

But I have enough mitts of my own, so these will all be for sale in the fivetrees shop in late summer early fall. A little preview. I'm learning to make bobbles. . .


And these guys are a test run for an EP album cover for my sweetie. He's been recording off and on for months, and so I want to make sure the art comes out just right. But these guys--my little dry run--got turned into what? stick animals? puppets? hmmmm. . .

No comments: